Did you know that almost 1 billion people across the globe will go to bed hungry tonight, 200 million of them children? And did you know that approximately 5 children die every day because of child abuse? We are here to change these statistics! For more stats and ways you can help us visit: HELP US HELP KIDS.
The Matching Dots is a socially responsible clothing line, MADE IN THE USA. We specialize in polka dot prints and we design for girls from 12 months to 8 years. Women, doll and pooch styles are available too. Match mommy, match your doll or match them both –all the while helping us make the world a better place!
In order to deliver a high quality product, we decided to buck the fashion industry trend and manufacture our clothes right here in the United States. Short distances to our manufacturers ensure close teamwork and provide us with better quality control while supporting our local and national economies and reducing our carbon footprint.
From the moment Fe and Augusta decided to start their business they wanted their concept to be unique. What makes “dots” so unique?
– A circle is the only one sided shape with an area.
– A straight line is a circle with an infinite area.
– A circle has an infinite amount of lines of symmetry.
– In early history many believed that there was something intrinsically “divine” or “perfect” that could be found in circles.
– You can divide a circle equally no matter how big or small it is.
The Matching Dots is all about adding a little bit of this uniqueness to its fashion! We have this in mind when we are developing each and every one of our designs. That’s what our motto “Be spotted” is all about: being unique, being original, being noticeable!